Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quilt Show this weekend

For any of you who will be in the San Luis Valley this weekend, my guild is having our annual show Friday (6/25) evening, all day Saturday (6/26) and Sunday (6/27) until 2pm at the Inn of the Rio Grande in Alamosa. The Inn of the Rio Grande is located on the east side of the bridge on Hwy 160, just east of the intersection of Hwy 160 and Hwy 17. The show will be in the atrium of the hotel, which is on the right hand side of the main desk in the lobby. There is no admission charge but we do welcome any donation you can afford. We will also have raffle tickets for sale at the show for chances to win this years raffle quilt. If I can get permission from the members, I will take pictures of the show to post here next week.

The Monarch Quilt Guild is also having a show this weekend in Salida, CO at the Salida Middle School. I am not a member of this guild so I don't have any further information. I have been told that they always put on a nice show, so it would be worth the effort to go see it.

1 comment:

Stephanie in Michigan said...

Sounds like fun! Have a wonderful time. ARe you helping out with it?