Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More Satin Edge Blankies

I finished up the last two satin edge blankies (aka boppies) yesterday afternoon.



Click the link to read my first post about boppies. These will be mailed to Jean at the Quilted Cupcake for her Project Night Night quilt challenge. The links will take you to Jean's blog and her Project Night Night pages, respectively.

I was going to direct you to the tutorial I published about how I do the satin edge binding on these. However, I took a bunch of pictures for a tutorial, but apparently never wrote the tutorial! Maybe I will be able to get that done over the Thanksgiving holiday, but don't count on it. Unlike some folks who have extra time to sew during holiday breaks, I have less time.

Now for a few Goldie pictures. I got out a flat rate box to see if I could get all of the boppies I made into one before assembling it. Goldie was "helping" me.



2 comments:

Barb said...

Love your co worker....sleeping on the job hey?

The boppies are just wonderful!

Mama Pea said...

Well done on the boppies. I have never really figured out how to do a good miter on the corner with that satin stuff. Looks like you have it figured out quite well!