Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Show and Tell :: Another Batch of Quilts for Oncology

I've been working on my Sue Spargo BOM this week. It is going well, but I'm still not suppose to post any photos of it. I'm not sure when the online photo ban will be lifted, but I will share photos as soon as I am permitted to do so.

In lieu of photos of my own work, I'll show you a few more Quilts for Oncology that have been made and donated by guild members. Unfortunately, I do not know who made these.




I'm pretty sure that all of these were in the batch of ten quilts in tote bags I took to the hospital last week. All of these range in size between 40" by 50" and 50" by 60".


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

These quilt are beautiful! God bless these women/men for putting all that work into these quilts and donating them to such a worthy cause.

Barb said...

What a wonderful thing you are doing