Sunday, April 11, 2010

Trip to Pueblo

I had a great time in Pueblo. I spent a couple of hours wondering around the Quilt and Stitch Expo looking at all the vendor booths and purchasing goodies. Then I went to Hobby Lobby, Target and Office Max.

What did I buy? For starters, this bundle of Kona Solids Fat 1/8's.


Lots of Fat Quarters





Some socks for Parker. His school does "Crazy Sock Day" at least once per year.


Some goodies for embellishing. I plan to carve the erasers to make stamps. I've already ordered the carving tools.


And some new flip flops for myself for this summer. Yes, the flowery ones are Liberty of London.


Wow! I bought a lot of stuff! Good thing I don't go to Pueblo very often.

1 comment:

Stephanie in Michigan said...

Great stuff! I love those bright fabrics. I need to invest in some nice solids. I never think to buy them. I think I'm tired of dark colors...worked with them for a year. Now, I keep migrating to more bright colors. I love all that you got!