Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yet Another Charity Quilt

I finished another charity quilt, the Scrappy Disappearing Nine Patch quilt. I made eleven of the large (14" square) nine patch blocks. This quilt used ten and a half of the eleven blocks and is baby size (39" by 45.5"). For the quilting I just stippled. This is a "get 'er done" project.

I've also been working on my Cub Scout Disappearing Nine Patch quilt that I am making for Parker. It is going to be twin size. The current quilt on his bed is about 5 years old. I thought he might like a new one. He has a birthday coming up at the end of May. I'm hoping to have it finished by then. The center is already put together. I am just trying to decide what kind of border(s) I will do. Here is a photo of a section of the quilt, before the blocks were sewn together.

1 comment:

Stephanie in Michigan said...

Gee, Lynn, you go, girl! You get so much accomplished! What a woman!