Saturday, May 8, 2010

Zucchini Wrapped Pork

I made this recipe for dinner last night. My family loved it. You know a new recipe is going to be good when ... the smoke alarm goes off while cooking. LOL! For some reason, this rule is usually true at my house. The recipe is from the latest Better Homes and Gardens magazine, Zucchini Wrapped Pork. I used my own homemade pesto and didn't have either of the "optional" items. They must have used a longer zucchini than I had because my slices weren't long enough to wrap all the way around the pork pieces. I just laid them over the top and tucked the edges underneath. It was fine. I am definitely adding this recipe to my rotation. I'll just have to make sure I only fix it when it is warm enough to open the kitchen window so the smoke alarm doesn't go off again!

1 comment:

Stephanie in Michigan said...

Mmmmm....that sounds good. I may have to try that one. Thanks for sharing it! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!