Sunday, July 25, 2010
Cub Scout Quilt Finished!
I finished sewing on the binding on the Cub Scout Disappearing Nine Patch Quilt last night! Here is a photo of the back.
The large camping print on the back is the original planned size of the quilt! As you can see, it grew quite a bit once I got started making it.
Here are detail images of the quilting both from the back and front.
I used my variation of the Cucumber Vine pattern from Leah Day for the center. I think my tendrils are not as curvy as Leah's. I just did a row of circles in the small green border. For the half-square triangle border I quilted stars down the zig-zag and echoed the triangle shape created along the outside of the zig-zag.
Here it is on the bed.