Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This one is mine


I made this one for me. This is my new purse. It is the same size as the other two I have made (see previous posts) but is constructed differently because I wanted to put a button closure on it and inside pockets. Here is what the inside looks like.


I put two identical sized pockets on each side but on one side I sewed a channel for a pen or pencil. I have already transferred all my stuff to my new purse so I'm ready to go out. Too bad I don't have any where to go today.

4 comments:

Melissa ;-) said...

Love the fabric and the button.

KaHolly said...

Your purse came out great. Good for you to make one for yourself. How often does THAT happen? ~karen

Mama Pea said...

Looks great! I love the colors and the big button. You are going to town on these bags! I need to get ONE made. I need a new computer bag. I have the pattern and all the stuff...have had it for a year or so. But then, I bought a Vera Bradley one last year so didn't have the motivation to do it. Now, the Vera Bradley one is falling apart, so I figure I better get the new one made before school starts.

Beeshebags said...

Great choice of fabrics...they really do go together well....if you ever get tired of your new purse, I'll join the queue for it...lol Hugs Naomi