Friday, October 17, 2014

A Quick Project

Yesterday morning I made a few Halloween napkins for some friends.


They are a family of 5 so I found five Halloween fabrics in my stash and made a set of eight napkins for them. The five fabrics I used are shown below.


I did it this way so that each family member could easily identify which napkin is theirs. I only had enough fabric to make one napkin out of the two fabrics on the right in the photo above. I like to make sets of six or eight napkins so I made two from each of the three fabrics on the left.

I plan to make napkins for my family using the fabric on the far left in the photo above. I have them cut out but that is as far as I could get yesterday. I'm still working a lot at my LQS during the closing sale. The end is in sight though. My last day will be next Thursday although the store will remain open for another week, through the end of October.


4 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your napkins. Maybe you could show us how you made them. They look like something I'd like to do. I bet your friend is thrilled!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your napkins. What a nice thing to do for your friend. I bet she is thrilled.

Mama Pea said...

Nice. You are such a good friend!

Jill said...

Halloween fabrics are some of my favorite. I have never thought of making napkins. Great idea. I look forward to learning more about you next week as part of the Tour.