Friday, October 10, 2014

Unexpected Sewing Time

Yesterday morning I had a meeting. Usually we have lunch after and I don't get home until about 2pm. However, yesterday was not a normal meeting. Only the officers were having lunch because they needed to meet in the afternoon too. I'm not currently an officer so I took my little self home and quilted up one of the quilts I basted on Tuesday.


Nothing fancy quilting. Just trying to get it done.

I hope I wasn't rude as I left the meeting yesterday! I was so surprised to be done earlier than expected that I think I may have bolted out the door. It sure was nice to work all afternoon in my "happy room."


3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Glad you got some time to quilt,. We need that relaxing time.

Barb said...

Sometimes the not fancy turn out awesome!!!! And you get it done faster!!! Glad you had some sew time!

Mama Pea said...

How fun to have some found sewing time!