Monday, October 13, 2014

Art Group Homework - Photo Extension

I have struggled with this assignment for a while. Last week I just got frustrated with it and started over. I pulled out a few fabrics, pinned them to my design wall with the photo and went to do something else.

When I came back I realized that I had been trying too hard. After weeks of arranging and rearranging fabrics for this I finished it in an hour. Sheesh!


I only used three fabrics plus the photograph printed onto photo fabric. You should have seen the large pile of fabrics I had pulled for this! I wish I took a photo but didn't think about it until after I had already put all the fabrics away.

For the first time in a couple of months I will have something to show tomorrow when we meet!



2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your art project. I don't see how you only used three fabrics. Interesting!

Zenia Rene said...

Nice job on the photo extension! Impressive.