Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Yet Another Clothesline Tote

I am teaching this class soon at my LQS. One of the ladies who signed up asked if she could make integrated handles rather than use pre-made handles. So I had to figure out how that would work. As it turns out, fairly easily once I figured out the proportions required.



For this one I used three different YLI purples: Plum 20V, Purples 09V, and Vineyard 15V. I purchased three more large spools of Aurifil 2000 which I find is a good color match for the clothesline I'm using. I shouldn't run out of it again any time soon!

Here is shot of the inside.


Personally, I prefer the pre-made handles, but I do like these too. It's a nice variation and a cheaper option.

The class is called Trendy Tote, if you are local and want to sign up for the class. Just call Kathy's Fabric Trunk to sign up, (719) 657-9314.