Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Making Progress on House Ornaments

I didn't get the ornaments finished yesterday, but I'm making progress.


I need to press them nicely and then sew around the edges to close up the opening.

Today I have to go meet my students and then I need to begin preparing to leave for the weekend to my guild's annual retreat. Not great timing to have it Halloween weekend but most of our guild members don't have Trick-or-Treat age children. Where we are going is only about an hour from home so I plan to just leave about lunch time on Sunday. That will get me home in plenty of time to prepare for our Trick-or-Treat party.

I haven't shared any kitten cuteness recently so here you go.



It is getting colder here so the felines are scouting out the sunny spots in the house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house ornaments are looking great.

Mama Pea said...

Your ornaments look great! Way to go on that progress. Your cat is so stinking cute! Ours are scouting out the sunny spots, too. Have fun on your retreat. JEALOUS! Can't wait to hear about it!

Deanna said...

Those ornaments are wonderful. Very well done. Modern, quaint and colorful all at the same time.

Quiltbenaco said...

Bellissime le casette!
Una grattatina al gattino!!!!!
Un saluto dall'Italia