Friday, October 22, 2010

Secret Agents

I finished another Christmas gift yesterday, the third on my list. I can't show you photos yet because I know the recipient reads my blog. I had seven gifts or sets of gifts to make on my list. So far, I have completed four of the seven. Yippee skippy!

Since I can't show you pictures of my sewing project, I'll share photos of Parker's latest venture. He and his friend Jamie are now Secret Agents.


Here are closeups of each sign - because this is just so cute!




Seems like quite a bargain! Let me know if you have a problem and I'll have the Secret Agents contact you. Wink, wink!

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

That is awesome! First on having so many Christmas presents done already, and second, I love the creativity of your son and his buddy. I have plenty of problems...Can they organize my office, sewing room, house? Can they organize my stuff for a garage sale? Can they make time stand still for a while so I can catch up? hee hee.

Melissa ;-) said...

OH, I miss those days! My son is 20 now and seeing signs like these on his bedroom door definitely wouldn't be cute anymore (LOL!).