My art group met yesterday and we started a strata quilt project. This is as far as I got yesterday during our meeting.
I made other units at our meeting that aren't shown here and added a few more pieces to this yesterday afternoon after I got home. This is about 18" wide and I'd like to make it at least 18" long. The next step will be to cut it up into squares (or some other shape but I'm thinking squares). I will rearrange the squares then sew them back together. I am considering appliqueing some circles on it but have not yet decided if I want to do that before or after cutting it up.
I finished the blocks for my Clifford charity quilt.
All blocks were sewn as Leaders and Enders while making other things.