Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cutting

I have been cutting out stuff today. I signed up for Sandy's Holiday Challenge over at Quilting for the Rest of Us, so most of what I cut out today are going to be gifts. Click on the link to go see what the challenge is all about.

The first project I cut out is not a gift. It will be a zipper pouch for me to match the purse I made recently.


All of these will eventually be a purse with a matching zipper pouch.




I don't feel like I accomplished a whole lot, but that is only because I didn't actually sew anything today. The cutting was a lot of work!

1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

Cutting is a lot of work and how when you sit down to sew it will fly right along. Great fabrics! I need to go get a bunch of zippers (after I pick out some fabrics) to make zipper pouches. I'm making those for Christmas presents for the girls in my family this year. So I'll be interested to see what you make, too!