Monday, October 18, 2010

Productive Weekend

My boys (son and husband) went to Colorado Springs for the weekend. It was probably my last "home alone" weekend until after ski season, so I took full advantage. I didn't even turn on my computer yesterday because I didn't want to get sucked into something and end up wasting valuable sewing time. So what did I make?

Remember all those things I cut out recently? Click here to read that post. I got them all made.




Saturday was my monthly guild meeting too. We had a class after the meeting to make a grab and go bag.



It has a variety of pockets inside and could be used for a travel sewing kit, knitting or crochet kit or for a scrapbooker to carry supplies. I have no idea what I'm going to do with mine. I was just taking the class to socialize.

Goldie missed her boy very much this weekend! She drove me crazy yesterday. Just look at this!


This is my sewing chair. It is very hard to concentrate on a project with a cat looking over your shoulder!

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Lynn, your bags turned out awesome! I love them! Great job. You inspired me to go shopping and get the zippers I need to make my little bags for Christmas presents. I couldn't find my pattern like yours (maybe I've just looked at it so many times but never purchased it), so I got an Amy Butler pattern. I am excited to make them, but I had Halloween sewing to do. I also like your take-along bag. That looks like a fun project (and functional). Suck a cute cat. Love it.

Melissa ;-) said...

Great bags! Poor Goldie!