Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Decision Made

Thank you for all your comments on my layout decision. I opted for layout #5.


I chose this one because of the quilting plan I have for it.


However, I will be playing with this block again! I really liked the first and third layouts, but felt that the red stripe was too strong in these layouts. I think it might be better with a different fabric used for the stripe. I also think it might help to have some non-stripe blocks too. I will of course share with you what I come up with.

4 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your quilt and the design you chose. I'm interested in the quilting design. Is this a continuous design? I was trying to figure it out and wondered how you are doing it.

MaryBeth said...

I really like that quilting pattern. Can't wait to see your finished quilt!

Mama Pea said...

Great plan. Thanks for sharing how you set up your quilting design. I find that helpful. I like your plan!

Linda said...

Great quilt design!!!