Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday. I hope I get to sew today! I thought I would share with you what I purchased for myself recently.


I bought these from Christine Kangas on EtsyThis link will take you to the listing on Etsy. And they came securely wrapped in this adorable polka dot box!

Generation Q Magazine did a feature on her recently. (I tried to provide the link to the article but could not get it to load for some reason) I checked out her shop as a result of the article and bought the earrings. She has lots of other beautiful jewelry, so go check it out!

She upgraded my earrings to have sterling wire for free. Love that! I had a bad infection in one of my holes about 2 years ago. It took some heavy duty antibiotics to finally cure me. My doctor said to get rid of all my questionable earrings and only buy gold or sterling from now on. She even offered to write me a prescription for new earrings if necessary. How funny is that! I said that wasn't necessary since I was sure my husband wouldn't object to my getting some new earrings. (And he didn't).

If I get anything else "blog worthy" for my birthday I'll be sure to share it with you.

12 comments:

jlk said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Rosa said...

Happy birthday!!

Gill said...

Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a great day!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Happy Birthday! Nice gift!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday to you@@@@@

Jen said...

Happy Birthday :)

Denise in PA said...

Happy Birthday, Lynn!! The earrings are beautiful - great choice! Have a wonderful day. Here are some birthday Hugs :)))))

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday friend - may the year ahead be JOY filled! laurie

Mama Pea said...

Happy birthday! I neglected to calendar it last year. Those are great earrings. Love them. Hope you had a great day with lots of sewing!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday!!

quilthexle said...

Belated Happy Birthday !! Hope you had a great day - love your earrings ;-))

Linda said...

Happy Birthday!!!!