Saturday, January 21, 2012

Unexpected Squishy Mail

My mail carrier brought me a nice surprise this week - this lovely covered notebook!


It was made by Stephanie of Peas in a Pod out of some Kate Spain Good Fortune. Check out the back.


I put it to use immediately. I had just spent half an hour looking for a little notebook that I know I have somewhere to jot down notes to myself and such. I took a break from searching to get the mail and then quit looking for the other notebook. I'll probably find it now since I don't need it anymore!!

Thank you Stephanie!

3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

You are so lucky! That is beautiful! That Stephanie is some sweet gal!

Mama Pea said...

You are welcome! I wish you all sorts of Good Fortune this new year! Hope this will be something you can use!

Kate D. Spain said...

Hi Lynn! You are one lucky lady! I saw these wonderful notebooks on Stephanie's blog the other day and they turned out so beautifully i was wondering how she was going to part with any of them! But it looks like she has, and there's nothing better than a surprise squishy mail package for a friend. Enjoy your new notebook and fill the pages with your thoughts, notes, scribbles and dreams! xo