Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shopping

I will be making another laptop carrier soon. This one will be for me. I'm going to use this as my main fabric.


It's a recent purchase from The Intrepid Thread. I purchased a couple coordinating prints to use for the binding and lining. I'm not sure why I didn't photograph them though. Um ...

I also did some shopping recently at my LQS. This is Cosmopolitan by Northcott.


And this one is Floral Whimsy by Northcott.


One of the benefits of working at my LQS is that I get to see the new fabric every week!

I taught a class on Saturday and my student used some of the Floral Whimsy main print for her project.


The class she took is the Color Theory for Quilters class I'm teaching this quarter. She did a great job!


3 comments:

Mama Pea said...

I agree that she did a great job! I love the fabric you got for your new laptop carrier. I think it will be gorgeous!

Barb said...

Love the fabrics and that star...wonderful!

Jackie said...

Great fabric, and the best... Northcott is Canadian=)