I found a free pattern online from one of the fabric companies and decided it would make a great baby quilt kit. Whenever I use a free pattern for a kit, I always make one first. I'm sure glad I have that rule because this pattern had a pretty major cutting error in it!
It turned out pretty cute though once I figured out why things weren't fitting together as they should! Because of the error, I don't have this ready for sale yet. I have to fix the pattern first and make sure that the fabric requirements listed are correct too! I'm not going to share a link to the pattern because I don't recommend it as it is written. Once I fix it up though, it will be better than the original and I am going to include some recommended short cuts to make this even easier to piece. The binding will be the red fabric that frames all of the animal print squares.
The kits I sell will have the corrected pattern in them. I'll let you know when they are ready for sale. The pattern says this should finish at 39" by 48", but I haven't measured mine. And, I didn't take the time to do all the arithmetic to figure out is that is correct or not, but it's close to correct.