Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mini Totes

I've been making lots of gifts lately and decided I needed some cute bags to wrap them in.


The smaller one is this pattern by Happy Zombie. The pattern is a free pattern on the All People Quilt website. You may have to register to see it, but it's free to register. The bigger one is my own adaptation of the smaller one. I just upsized everything by 50%. The pattern for the smaller one calls for ribbon for the handles. I didn't have any ribbon that would go with my fabrics so I made my own handles. I think it would be a lot easier to use the ribbon on this small scale.


3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Those are so cute. I need a small one like that. Thanks for the link.

Eileen said...

Cute bags, love the fabrics.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Mama Pea said...

I've made those, too. They are fun, aren't they? I love how you scaled it up. Really clever. Nice job!