Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Pinwheels & Sixteen Patches :: A Finish

I'm in a "finish it up" mood. I don't have enough time to get everything quilted myself so I'm using my local long arm quilters to help me out. 


Here is a detail shot that shows the quilting better.


This one turned out much larger than I originally planned. Once I got the center together I decided it really needed a border. It finished at 80" by 96". I put it on our queen size guest bed and it fits very nicely.


Originally this was going to be a charity quilt, but now it is too big for any of the charities I donate to. Which works out well since we still have some of this fabric in my shop. Now I plan for it to be a store sample for a little while then I will put a price on it and sell it.

Now to pull out the next completed top, pick a backing fabric, and send it off to be quilted!


No comments: