Monday, February 10, 2020

Untitled :: A Finish

This one took far too long to finish, but I'm excited to finally have it finished!


Click here to read my last post about this project. I started this in 2012. I finished quilting it in 2017 and then it got lost in my sewing room. I recently spent 3 hours cleaning in my sewing room and found this under a pile of other stuff. So I picked a binding fabric from my stash and "got 'er done." This project was inspired by the backing fabric. I didn't take a photo of the back when I finished this but if you click here you can see a photo of the backing fabric from a past post.

In shop news, we are getting ready to celebrate our 4th anniversary at the end of this month. It is hard to believe that I have been a shop owner for four years, but it is true. 


No comments: