Monday, September 20, 2021

How Have You Been?

 Well...I don't know about you, but I got completely overwhelmed with running a business in the age of COVID. I found that I had no time or energy for anything extra, such as this blog. I focused on my Facebook business page and my Instagram page and my shop newsletter and website. However, I have missed this format. 

And, I opened a "real" online shop and closed my Etsy shop. The shop name is Alamosa Quilt Company, the same name as my physical shop.

So I'll start with a recent "finish". It isn't quilted yet, but hopefully I will get it to my quilter soon.

Warm Winter Wishes Fernanda

The pattern is Fernanda by Villa Rosa Designs. The fabric collection is Warm Winter Wishes from Studio E. The finished size will be 56" by 72". I plan to use the plain buffalo check from the collection for the binding and I will be using the border print from the collection for the backing.




No comments: