Monday, May 27, 2024

A New Half Pack Pattern

 The ladies from Sassy Sunflower release a new Half Pack Pattern every year. The new pattern for this year is called Miles of Tiles.

Miles of Tiles Half Pack pattern using Stallion Half Pack

This one finishes at 50" by 64". Like all of the half pack patterns, it's easy and uses pretty much every bit of the half pack kit.

You can view ten of the half pack patterns by clicking this link: Half Pack Quilt Gallery

And you can view all of the half pack kits I offer in my shop by clicking this link: Half Pack Kits

If you decide to order a Half Pack Kit, you do need to let me know which pattern you want with your kit. If you don't, I'll send you the one I used for the shop sample or just one that I think will be good for that kit.



No comments: