Wednesday, April 20, 2011

12 x 12 Mini Quilt Swap - finished

My swap quilt is finished and in the mail to it's owner. I hope she likes it! I sure had fun making it.


It looks a little crooked in the photo above, but I assure you that this is only due to my poor photography skills. The quilt is 12" square and is actually square.


Above is a side shot so you can see some of the quilting detail. This took an unexpectedly long time to quilt for its size. However, I did quilt it pretty tightly and in sections, trying to add more detail to the piece. In case you missed it, I blogged about my process in making this in this post.

5 comments:

Melissa ;-) said...

I love and I am sure she will, too!

Barb said...

That quilt is just awesome!

Linda said...

That is so cool looking!!! I love it! The quilting really enhances and brings the piece to life. I'm sure the recipient will love it too! Sometimes it's the small projects that take forever!!

Mama Pea said...

You really did a cool project here. You constantly amaze me!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the mini quilt! You are very talented. It is even more beautiful in person than it is in these photos!
Also, thanks for the little extra pin-cushion/thread catcher you sent along. What a fun surprise!
~Amy Lynn