Thursday, April 21, 2011

Moda Thank You

There has been quite a bit of talk about the Moda Just One Star project on the blogosphere lately. And here is a bit more.

In March I sent them four stars and blogged about it here and here.

Earlier this week I received a nice thank you note from Moda along with a gift. I didn't really expect to get a thank you note, but a gift too! Wow! They sent me a collection of 2.5" squares.


Thank you Moda! Thank you for making all the quilts to donate and thank you for the unexpected little surprise for participating.

Now for a Goldie picture. Look what this silly girl is doing today.


Can you see on the side of the bucket what was originally in it? Yep, Tidy Cat litter! These buckets make great containers for bird seed and hauling yard waste and weeds. This one was empty on our back patio and Goldie curled up in it for a nap. I went out to turn on the sprinklers and woke her up by accident. I didn't even know she was outside. Crazy cat!

3 comments:

Linda said...

That is so cool!!

Goldie is hilarious!! :-)

Tonya Ricucci said...

cute cute kitty!!!! wow, I don't see how Moda can afford to do that for all the donators, but maybe it comes out of the promotional budget...

Mama Pea said...

That is so cool that they did that! Wow! Wish I had had time to participate. Not because of the prize, just because I wanted to.