Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Charity Quilt

This is the same rectangle and square pattern I have shown before. I made three of these tops at my guild retreat in February. This is the second one, all finished.


I can't remember if I gave you the pattern previously so I'll do it now (or again). It is very simple! The rectangles are 4" by 6" cut and the squares are 4" cut. You need 48 of each. Sew a square to a short side of the rectangle. Then sew these blocks together as shown above, four blocks across and twelve down.

I tried another new-to-me quilting design on this one - all over swirls.



I washed it before I remembered to take a picture, but you can still see the swirls I think.

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Looks good! I can see the swirls. Good for you to keep learning. I love it! I love how you keep trying new stuff. You continue to be my inspiration.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

GREAT! Love that you made some charity quilts! they will be loved!