Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Family Post

This is Finals Week so I am busy making out and grading exams. I did get to do a little sewing yesterday, but I will show you that on Friday since it was all UFO progress.

Last night was the Cub Scout graduation ceremony for our local Pack. Here is Dad with our new Weeblo Scout.


Dad surprised him with a Weeblo slide and hat. He was trying to look serious, like a good Scout.


He was really very excited and wanted to put all his new patches and pins on his shirt right away. My response that I didn't bring my sewing machine with me seemed to placate him for the moment. I'm sure I'll be jazzing up that uniform this week though.

Since this is a family post I'll also show you a picture taken recently of Goldie.


We have several ornamental grasses growing in our front yard. Two weekends ago I cut them back and just piled the clippings along the side of the house. The plan was to baggie them up and take them to the yard trash dump. However, Goldie snuggled into them and made herself a little nest. For now the pile is still along the side of the house. Goldie isn't done playing and sleeping in it yet.

1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

Good for the boy! He is so cute. So's your hubby! :-) Congrats! That's a big step!