Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mario

Parker did this picture recently. He is in to Mario Brothers and his new DS right now. I thought the picture was really cute and fairly accurate too.

I have started putting the blocks together for my king size mystery quilt. I am using the first photo layout from yesterdays blog entry. I like to put my tops together in sections instead of rows. I have two out of four sections together and the third is up on the design wall waiting to be assembled. I haven't started cutting out the border yet. I need to get the sections together so that I can move the stacks of fabrics from the cutting table back to the ironing table. Then I can cut out the border. I've already spend quite a bit on fabric for this quilt so I am planning to do a pieced backing using up the left over fabrics from the front.

No comments: