Saturday, July 24, 2010

Making Progress on the Rectangles Quilt


I have made some progress quilting on this one. I am quilting each rectangle with a different filler design. Some are exact designs from Leah Day's Designs. Some are variations of her designs or my own creations. I had hoped to get all the rectangles quilted today but as you can see I still have one to go. I promised Parker we would watch The Sorcerer's Stone this afternoon since we finished the book last night. I held him off as long as I could but at 3 pm he could not wait another minute to watch the movie or risk certain death from anticipation. So I stopped, made popcorn, and we watched.

The last rectangle will have to wait for another day but this will hopefully be finished soon. There were hints of another camping trip next week. If that happens this will be first on my list of project to work on.

1 comment:

Stephanie in Michigan said...

Looking really good. You made a great choice for how to quilt this.