Thursday, July 15, 2010

Waves of Blue and Green Finished


Today was the first day in almost two weeks that I was able to spend any time in my sewing room. I finished this some time ago, but couldn't get a picture until this morning. The vertical orientation was the winner of the poll. Thank you to all who responded!

I wasn't sure I would like the mix of hand stitching and machine stitching, but it turned out well - if I do say so myself.

I spent time this morning quilting the Cub Scout quilt. I am now officially half finished quilting the center portion and I have decided how I want to quilt the borders. I'm almost out of the thread I am using but just got a call from my LQS that they got more of the thread in stock and are holding what I need for me behind the counter. I'll go get it tomorrow and hopefully get to quilt on it some more too.

1 comment:

Stephanie in Michigan said...

Wow, it turned out super! I like the mix of quilting!