Friday, September 21, 2012

Blog Friends are the Best!

I didn't plan to post anything today but I just had to show you what came in the mail for me today.


This adorable mug rug from Caroll, my Modern Monday buddy! I recently sent Caroll some novelty squares for a project she is working on. My novelty squares are breeding in their shoe box so sending some to Caroll actually helped me to be able to close the lid. In addition, I sent her a little "giftie" for her and thus my little "thank you."

Oh my Caroll - I LOVE IT!! Thank you!

And since I'm posting, I took a picture of my Which Witch's Boot progress. I started the embroidery yesterday.


I haven't gotten very far, just the "Boo" and part of the bigger pumpkin.


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Lynn, I'm so glad you like it. It was so fun to make, especially for a nice person like you! Enjoy!

Mama Pea said...

Your embroidery is looking good. What's the ridge of fabric around it?

As soon as I opened your post and saw that mug rug, I thought, "Oh! Caroll must have made that!" LOL. It's so cute! What a nice gift! I love it!