Monday, October 1, 2012

Modern Monday Quilt Along

Block 51:


This flower reminds me of the illustrations in a Dick Bruna book. I have three of his books, "Miffy", "The Sailor" and "The Fish". I remember my mom reading them to me when I was little and I read them to my son when he was little. Poor "Miffy" is falling apart. I've thought about trying to get it rebound but I am just keeping it safe for the time being.

Pop over to Attic Window Quilt Shop to see how Caroll's block turned out. Then visit 42 Quilts to see what we will be making this week.


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your block. You have a new background fabric. I love it.

Mama Pea said...

I can't place those books. I bet if I saw them, I would know them. Love your block. That background is just perfect!