Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I'm off!

Today is the day I've been anticipating for months. I'm off to Steamboat Springs, CO to take a week long class with Sue Spargo at the Rocky Mountain Quilting Adventure. I'm going with a quilting friend. She has been to this before and took the class with David Taylor. If you click on the link you can see her picture at that class! It's the bottom one of the three stacked vertically on the right hand side of the page.

I'm taking my laptop because I will need to check my Adams State University work email in the evenings to see if there is anything I need to do for that job. If I have time I may post a few pictures of what I'm up to, but don't count on it. I will, of course, give a full report when I get back.

Hope you have a good week. I plan to!




No comments: