Friday, May 15, 2015

A Finish :: Boxy Stars

I've had this basted for two weeks. I was planning to quilt it differently but just couldn't seem to find the time. Earlier this week I decided to just get it done. It took about two hours to do an all over meander, trim it up and attach the binding and label. Then a few more hours to hand sew the binding down on the back. And ta-da - it's done!


The finished size is 44" by 58". I need to make it a tote bag and then it will go to the oncology department at my local hospital. The pattern is Boxy Stars by Bonnie Hunter. The link will take you to the free pattern.

And check out our crazy cat.


She loves to get into things. Lately she has started perching in the flower pots in the front yard. I hope she doesn't continue after I put flowers in the pots.



2 comments:

Barb said...

LOve love your quilt!!

Mama Pea said...

Another great finish! Love it! Our little Blackie just had kittens--all 5 were solid black!