Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Minecraft Composition Notebook Cover

I know several boys who love to play Minecraft. My son loves the game too. He doesn't get to play as much as he would like because mean old mom won't let him sit in front of a computer for hours and hours day after day. So when he can't play, he likes to draw Minecraft related stuff on graph paper. This gave me an idea.


Using six different solid green fabrics and some black, I pieced the above and turned it into a composition notebook cover.


I filled it with a graph paper notebook instead of a ruled one.


This one will go in the mail tomorrow to a special boy. I have another cut out that I plan to make up for my son's birthday later this month.


1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Very clever! You have me thinking...which one of my grand kids would like something like that? Great idea! Thanks.