Monday, December 7, 2015

UFO for This Month

I've been doing pretty good at finishing one completed top from my pile each month this year. I chose my Metro Medallion for this month. The link will take you to the finished top post. That was September 2013.


I only have the black areas quilted. I did not have a thread color I was happy with for the rest but I have ordered it and it has shipped. Hopefully it will be here in a few days and I can continue.

I've fallen into the pattern of giving you a store update each Monday. I forgot to take a photo of the whole space when I was there yesterday but I did take a picture of my first shipment from United Notions.


These boxes are filled with notions and pre-cuts for the notion wall and pre-cut wall. I promise to get pictures of the store space this week for you. A lot of progress is being made!


3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your quilt. Please show a close up of your quilting when you are finished. I bet those boxes were shipped out of Grand Rapids? Their big plant is here.

Gene Black said...

Congrats on the store progress. I love the Metro Medallion.

Mama Pea said...

Your quilt is amazing. Oh, my gosh, though! I can hardly breathe thinking you are about to live the dream! So happy for you!