Friday, February 12, 2016

Postcard from Sweden

As promised, here is the completed top for my version of the Postcard from Sweden quilt.


I made the smaller version which finishes at 48" by 60". I followed the pattern as closely as I could since I will have kits available for this quilt in my brick and mortar shop, Alamosa Quilt Company. In fact, if you click on the link you will notice that I am using a photo of this quilt as the header photo on the website.

I took lots of photos since I was trying to get one I could use for the store website. Here is another one I like.


One last time, the free pattern for this quilt is available by clicking here. The original pattern uses 36 Kona solids. My version uses a combination of Moda fabrics: Bella Solids, Grunge and Crossweave Wovens.


4 comments:

Anne D said...

I love your version. The colours look great!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Gorgeous. The colors are very bright and happy.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your quilt. These bright colors are awesome. Thanks for the link.

Mama Pea said...

This is just fantastic. I love it! So, can we get kits by mail? :-)