Monday, June 1, 2020

Woodland Animals Quilt :: A Finish

Did you know that I have opened an Etsy shop in addition to my brick and mortar shop? You can check it out by clicking this link, Alamosa Quilt Company on Etsy. If you do a search for my shop on Etsy, you need to search for AlamosaQuiltCompany with no spaces. This is the easiest way I could find to quickly get an online shop up and running for my physical shop. If you click the link you will notice that there aren't a lot of items up for sale yet in the Etsy shop. The problem with online shops is that it takes 15-30 minutes per item to list things for sale in the shop. I don't have a lot of "extra" time laying around so it will take me a while to get things listed. I am going to concentrate on kits at first, especially ones that are unique to my shop.

That brings me to my Woodland Animals quilt. This kit is unique to my shop. 


This quilt started with the animal blocks fabric. Honestly, I didn't make this quilt. I asked one of my employees to "do something cute and unique" with the animal blocks fabric. This is what she came up with. I thought it was so cute that I had her kit it up.

The backing fabric is one of the many Australian Aboriginal fabrics I carry in my shop.


If you want a kit for this project you can click over to the Etsy shop and purchase it. The kit does not include the backing fabric, but I would be happy to add that to your order for you if you would like. All you need to do is convo me through Etsy.

The kit is also for sale in my physical shop. So if you are ever in Alamosa, Colorado, stop in, say hello, and you can pick up the kit directly from the shop.


No comments: