Thursday, February 17, 2022

Sample Sewing

 I've been busy sewing samples for my shop. I received this gorgeous Patriotic/Americana fabric line with a panel recently and a new pattern from Villa Rosa called Splendor.

Patriotic Splendor

I added a little black Grunge as the sashing around the panel and will use the same for the binding. The finished size of this will be 56" by 59". You could easily make it bigger by adding a border.

The panel is available in my online shop: USA Patriotic Panel Most of the fabrics are also available in our online shop in the Novelty Fabrics Section. I am planning to kit this project up too, but I am currently out black Grunge. It is ordered and should be here soon.

It is on my list to reorganize my online shop to try to better group like items. I've been learning about tags so as soon as I can go back and tag everything properly the organization in my online shop should improve.



No comments: