Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Customer Show and Tell

One of the best parts of my job is getting to help folks choose fabrics and patterns for their projects and then getting to see the finished item!

This was made by Sharon M. as a Christmas gift. She is starting early for this Christmas!

Sharon M. Christmas Quilt

 She purchased the panel and a few companion prints from another shop but needed a few more fabrics to round out the pattern she chose and those came from my shop. Great job Sharon!

This one is just a top by Joan D. She purchased a lot of the fabrics from my shop.

Joan D. Squares Quilt

I wish I knew the name of this pattern or if she just made it up. If you know would you please leave me a comment. Joan came into the shop on a Monday and I wasn't there so I couldn't ask her.

Great job ladies! If you are ever in the area I would love for you to stop in to my shop and show off what you have been working on. All of the contact information and address for my shop can be found by clicking here.



No comments: