Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Finishing Up a Found Project

 I started doing a little cleaning in my sewing room. As so often happens, I found an unfinished project. I started it thinking I would kit it up for my shop, but decided to use a different pattern to feature the panel. So everything got tossed in a corner. 

Last weekend I decided to at least get the top together.

completed top of a kid quilt

It's big for a kid quilt, 60" by 67.5". I don't know if I will quilt it myself or not, but at least the top is done. I don't have a purpose for this quilt anymore. I like the other pattern I decided to use for the kits much better than this one for this panel. But it's not terrible! Surely someone will like it. I'll put it in my "to be quilted" pile for now.

I do have a few more of these panels and some of the coordinates too if you'd like some for yourself. Click here to view the panel and coordinating fabrics I still have.



No comments: