Monday, April 29, 2024

Wildlife Trail Shop Sample

 This is the shop sample and kit I designed using the new Wildlife Trail fabrics my shop received recently.

Wildlife Trail Quilt Kit


The pattern was written by me specifically for this collection so it's only available in the kits. The quilt finishes at 60" by 76" (twin size). The kits are already listed in my online shop.

I didn't get the entire collection but got one color way of the fabrics, pre-cuts (2 1/2" strips and 10" squares) and the panel.

Wildlife Trail fabrics and pre-cuts

Wildlife Trail panel

Click here to view the kits and fabrics

I can also make a few queen size kits. The queen size version would have 20 blocks (4 by 5) instead of just the 12 blocks in the twin size version. Queen kits are only available by contacting the shop directly as I only have a little of the fabrics left. Stop by in person, give me a call 719-937-2555, or send me a text (719) 480-8483, if you are interested in a queen size kit.
Twin size kit is $99.99 and includes the pattern plus all of the fabrics required to piece the top and the binding. Queen size kit is $169.99 and includes the pattern plus all of the fabrics required to piece the top and the binding.



No comments: