Thursday, February 23, 2012

Retreat Time!

Today I need to pack up for my guild retreat this weekend. I am leaving as soon as I can tomorrow morning. So don't expect a post from me before Monday at the earliest. I may not have my Modern Monday block post up until Tuesday next week. It all depends on when I get home on Sunday.

I got my projects packed yesterday.


My main project for this weekend will be my Oh My Stars quilt along project. All of the star tutorials have been posted and have them on my iPad.


The other projects I'm taking include some simple charity projects, a couple jelly rolls for an idea I want to try, supplies for the retreat mystery block and my fabrics and ruler for the Urban Nine Patch quilt along.

Switching gears, I want to show you a cute panel my mom sent me recently.


I just love these cats. I have several ideas for how to use this but haven't settled on one yet. When I opened this out and showed my son he said, "Oh Mom! That is too cute to cut up!" So I will just be adding borders but exactly what kind of borders is yet to be decided.

6 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Have, fun, fun, fun! I'm sure you will and I look forward to hearing all about it! Quilt retreats are the best!

West Michigan Quilter said...

That panel is darling. I love cats! Have a fun time at the retreat!

Barb said...

Have fun.....!!!

Linda said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see your progress on your projects!

Jen said...

Have fun at retreat! Of course you will :) I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. You can find more details at my blog. :)

Mama Pea said...

The panel is really cute. Have fun on your retreat! I'm going to take a couple days for myself and do the same. :-)