Friday, June 7, 2013

Back Down to Eleven - Almost

Yesterday afternoon I decided that I should start on that pile of tops that need to be quilted because they don't seem to be inclined to quilt themselves. I chose to start with this quilt because

(1) it is relatively small
(2) I already had the batting laid out for it
(3) the backing was ready to go too and
(4) I knew how I would quilt it.


This is where it sits this morning. Waiting for me to continue stitching down the binding. We'll see what today brings. It would be nice to get another small quilt from the stack quilted today. My goal is to at least get the next one basted.


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

You are so good about finishing those tops. I hope some of your getting-things-done attitude rubs off on me. Hope you have a great weekend.

Mama Pea said...

You ARE good about it. Good for you, Lynn. Has having the HQ 16 helped you get more done, do you think? Keep up the good work.

I am putting myself on a big-time diet (fabric) right now. I think I'm wayyyyy over the top.