Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Stars and Scrappy Stripes Finished Top

Shew! Finally got this one to the finished top stage.


I love how it turned out!! It will finish at 45" by 54". I've put it in the stack of "things to be quilted."

I wrote a tutorial for this quilt. If you would like to make one you can find the tutorial by clicking the following link, Stars and Scrappy Stripes Tutorial. You can also find other tutorials I've written and a few written by others that I have bookmarked for myself by clicking on the tutorials tab at the top of this page.


3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love how your quilt turned out! Beautiful! I love using my scraps and can't wait to start this project. Thanks for the excellent tutorial!!

Barb said...

Oh....I love it...the black just brings out the fabrics...

Mama Pea said...

Really great! Looks good!