Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Back Home

We are back home after being gone for 12 days. We put 4200 miles on our car and had a great time visiting with family.

I made it to one quilt store on this trip which is one more than I expected to be able to visit. I went to Quilting by the Bay in Panama City, FL. It is a very nice shop. If you are ever in the area it is definitely worth a stop.

I bought five wool bundles.


I will use these in my upcoming class with Sue Spargo and the rest will be used for my Bird Dance quilt I'm planning to start.




3 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Those bundles of wool are luscious!

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love that quilt! Your wool bundles are beautiful and will look great in this quilt. I wonder how it would look in cotton?

Barb said...

I know it feels good to be home....